You are here: Home1 / Shop2 / Gardening3 / Balcony Garden4 / Create a Green Corner with Gardening in Balcony
Create a Green Corner with Gardening in Balcony
Balcony Garden is also called Roof Garden, it is a garden in which vegetables, fruits, or flowers are grown on terraces, balconies, or roofs of buildings. The kitchen garden, a standard in every Indian household, has now shifted to the roof due to constraints of space and is called a terrace garden. Increasing pressure on land and escalating costs have also added to its growing popularity.
These gardens can be created on almost all kinds of buildings like residential flats, individual houses, commercial hubs, godowns, and factories.
- Reduce the indoor temperature by 6- 8 degrees and can reduce air conditioning cost
- Reduce overall heat absorption of buildings and insulate the building against heat and cold
- The convenience of safe, pesticide-free, healthy green and fresh vegetables
- Conducive to a routine of physical exercise, clean air, and being close to nature
- Increases amount of oxygen in the air
- Reduce sound pollution
Category: Balcony Garden
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No. 287, 8th Avenue, Seashore Town ,
SH 49, Near Bharat Petrol Bunk,
Panaiyur, Chennai – 600119.
There are no reviews yet.