Flowering Vertical Garden to decorate Outdoor Space
A vertical garden is a technique used to grow plants on a vertically suspended panel by using hydroponics. These unique structures can either be freestanding or attached to a wall. Vertical gardens have been used since ancient civilizations; many modern vertical gardens can last for decades and give a pop of nature into modern-day business.
Vertical gardens are a wonderful alternative to potted plants in the office space. While potted plants have the advantage of being placed anywhere, they can take up space and require lots of maintenance. However, with vertical gardens, there is only one large panel to maintain, and it will provide a lush pop of color to any professional environment.
- Plants absorb pollutants and other harmful compounds, so a vertical garden works as a protective shield and gives you a pure environment to breathe in.
- The plants are located off the ground, and this minimizes the risk of having a pest in the garden. Also, it protects the plants from getting damaged due to any other reasons like pets.
- In vertical gardening, you can get more exposure to sunlight and air circulation because it grows upwards, and this results in a healthy garden.
- Application at gardens, Indoor house, Balcony, Building terrace.
- Available in Eye-catching colors & is compact in size so fits easily at your house or Balcony.
- This planter is lightweight and durable.
- They look great in both home and garden settings.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No. 287, 8th Avenue, Seashore Town ,
SH 49, Near Bharat Petrol Bunk,
Panaiyur, Chennai – 600119.
There are no reviews yet.