Tulip Prince (White) – Bulbs (set of 5)
- 2 bulbs pack of fresh Tulip Texas Flame Yellow bulbs
- Best time to plant grow: Rainy and Winter
- Plant nature is indoor-semi shade, less watering
- Blooms in bunch and colorful flowers
- useful for flower bed, gift plants, flower bouquet
- The tulip produces two or three thick bluish green leaves that are clustered at the base of the plant. The usually solitary bell-shaped flowers have three petals and three sepals. There are six free stamens, and the three-lobed ovary is terminated by a sessile three-lobed stigma. The fruit is a capsule with many seeds. Many garden tulips can be propagated only by their scaly bulbs.
An early recipient of these flowers was French botanist Carolus Clusius, who was an avid bulb grower and is often credited with the spread of other spring bulbs, such as hyacinths and irises, across Europe. In the 1590s he established a botanic garden at the University of Leiden and cultivated tulips there. In 1596 and again in 1598, broken tulips (tulips that bloom in streaks or flames of colour) were stolen from Clusius’s garden, and the genetically variable seeds of those purloined flowers became the foundation for a lively tulip trade. A speculative frenzy over tulips in the Netherlands in 1633–37 is now known as the Tulip Mania.
Category: Tulip Bulbs