Lavender – Flower Seeds
Lavender is most commonly used in aromatherapy. The fragrance from the oils of the lavender plant is believed to help promote calmness and wellness. It’s also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain. Lavender is naturally anti-bacterial and owing to its calming scent and numerous other benefits, lavender is a core ingredient of many hair and skincare products.
- Herb plants should be grown in a 12 inch round pot.
- Keep your herb plant in a sunny outdoor location for the best flavor. The plant does not mind partial sunlight of 3-4 hours.
- Herb plants require regular watering by shower method every alternate day.
- Add a handful of vermicompost to the herb plant every 20 days.
- Keep pinching the growing tips of the plant as you harvest the foliage.
- Never harvest more than one-third of the plant at a time.