Beautify Garden at Terrace with Popular Foliage Plants
Terrace gardens in the sense of patio or rooftop gardens can be ornamental or functional, and they are usually designed with container plants to make the terrace easier to manage. Gardeners can also build raised beds on their terraces for gardening. Sun exposure and access to water are two important things to consider when establishing the garden, as is the goal of the garden.
Some people like to grow fresh herbs and vegetables on their terraces, while others want to create a green retreat. Occasionally, gardeners create a mixture of the two. Plants can be trellised around a terrace for privacy or shade or used to create a pleasant recreation area for residents and guests of the home.
Advantage of Terrace Garden
- Reduce the indoor temperature by 6- 8 degrees and can reduce air conditioning cost
- Reduce overall heat absorption of buildings and insulate the building against heat and cold
- The convenience of safe, pesticide-free, healthy green and fresh vegetables
- Conducive to a routine of physical exercise, clean air, and being close to nature
- Increases amount of oxygen in the air
- Reduce sound pollution