Adenium Plant, Desert Rose (Pink Double) – Plant
- Live plant along with a plastic pot
- Plants height with pot is 1.5 feet and pot size is 5” diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor/semi shade & less watering.
- Bonsai Looking plant, easy maintenance.
- Annual Flowering & hardy plant
Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose, Adenium obesum” Also known by the names “Sabi Star, Kudu, Mock Azalea, Impala Lily & Desert-rose. Adenium is also known as desert rose is slow growing but a long-lived succulent plant. The attractive flowers of adenium and their interesting bottle-shaped trunk make them desirable for the garden.
Adeniums are easy to grow plants and thrive in humid, tropical climates like India, Thailand, and the Philippines. As a hardy and tough plant Adenium needs very little care, the only way to kill one of these plants is to overwater or leaves it exposed to low temperature. If a few simple precautions are taken, Adenium also thrives in cool, wet climates.