Wheat Grass Green Sprouts Leaf – Microgreen Seeds
Growing wheatgrass at home is easy and inexpensive. Follow the steps below to begin growing your own wheatgrass at home and make homemade wheatgrass juice.
Instructions for Growing Wheatgrass
- Follow instructions for Sprouting Wheat Berries and sprout just until tails begin to show. Avoid over-sprouting or sprouts may not root in the soil for growing wheatgrass.
- Add a ½- to 1-inch layer of soil to the growing tray.
- Water gently to moisten the soil. Avoid overwatering to the point puddles form.
- Sprinkle sprouted seeds evenly across the soil, breaking up clumps as needed.
- Sprinkle loose soil over seeds.
- Place the tray in an area with indirect light, at 60-80ºF.
Category: Easy To Grow Vegetable Herb Seeds